Pineapple mojitos are perfect for everyone who needs a brand new cocktail and loves rum. Pineapple is the perfect match for this cocktail because it delivers a unique sweet taste. The total making time for the drink is just 5 minutes. All you need is a cocktail shaker or a big glass and a muddler. The recipe is meant for a single serving.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 limes juiced
- 4 oz rum
- 1 cup simple syrup (equal parts heated water and sugar so that the sugar is melted)
- 1 oz mint simple syrup
- 3/4 oz mint leaves without stem
- 16 oz club soda
For the Garnish:
- 1 pineapple wedge
- 2 sliced limes
- 1/2 oz mint leaves
- Get a muddler and a large glass. Add the mint leaves and start muddling to release the juices.
- Pour in the lime juice, then add the simple syrup.
- Muddle the mixture again.
- Next, include the rum, pineapple juice, and mint simple syrup to the cocktail.
- Try the pineapple mojito to see if you want to add extra club soda.
- Get your mojito glass, fill it with ice. Pour in the drink, then decorate with limes, pineapple wedge, and mint on top.