Pink senorita cocktails are very similar to a margarita, but they include a raspberry lemonade that gives the drink a delicious flavor. This recipe yields two servings, but you can make more for all your friends this weekend. It’s sweet, tasty, and very easy to drink. Make sure that you save the recipe because everyone will want to try it as well. The total time for the cocktail is just 5 minutes.
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1 cup raspberry lemonade
- 1/8 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- carbonated water
- ice cubes
- lemon wedge
- raspberries, lemon slices, mint
- This pink senorita recipe is meant for two servings. You will need to prepare two glasses. It can be a rocks glass or any type of your choice.
- Get a lemon wedge and go over the rim of the glass. Pour the salt on a plate.
- Dip the rim of each glass in the salt.
- Use a cocktail shaker or a pitcher to mix the lemon juice, tequila, raspberry lemonade, and triple sec together.
- Fill the glasses with ice, then pour the pink senorita cocktail. Leave 1/3 of the glass empty for the carbonated water.
- Use the mint, raspberries, and lemon slices to decorate the cocktails. Enjoy!