Chorizo burger is a tasty Spanish recipe that is perfect for all burger lovers.
- 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3 sliced medium onions
- 4 large kaiser rolls
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 roasted red pepper cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 oz grated manchego cheese
- 1 pinch powdered saffron
- Get a bowl and combine the ground chorizo and ground sirloin together.
- Use a skillet to heat 1 tablespoon oil. Cook the chopped onion until it becomes soft.
- When it’s done, put it in a blender. Also, include the paprika, ranch dressing, red pepper, and saffron to the mix.
- Blend the ingredients to get a paste. Place it in the fridge while you’re preparing the rest of the recipe.
- Heat the rest of the oil and cook the salt, pepper, onions, and brown sugar together.
- After 15 minutes the onions will have a light brown color, that’s when the mixture is done.
- Now, get the meat and divide it into four patties. Cook them on the grill for 5 minutes per side.
- Get the buns, cut them in half and toast them. Add the patties, caramelized onions, then the ranch sauce.
- Top the chorizo burger off with cheese.