Chia seeds are packed with so many healthy nutrients. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to stay fit or not, this cacao chia pudding is amazingly delish. It only takes a few minutes to make it and you’ll want to have it every single day. It can become a part of your breakfast, dinner, or you can have it as a snack as well.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- coconut flakes
- sea salt
- fresh raspberries
- Get a large bowl and combine the agave nectar, almond milk, cacao powder, and vanilla.
- Mix all the ingredients together, then add the chia seeds. Mix again.
- Add a lid to the bowl. Place it in the fridge and wait for at least 3 hours before you take it out.
- The best idea is to prepare the chia pudding before you go to bed, that way you don’t have to wait and it will be ready in the morning.
- Take it out of the fridge when it’s done.
- Grab two smaller bowls or two cups. Divide the cacao chia pudding into the two bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon almond butter on top, coconut flakes, raspberries, and sea salt.