You don’t have to spend a whole day making apple dumplings thanks to this recipe! The whole thing will take less than an hour and the end result is one of the best desserts you’ve ever tried. You will get 8 delicious dumplings, which you can upgrade with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 small apples, cored and peeled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 3/4 cup Sprite soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare an 8×8 baking dish.
- Cut the apples into 4 wedges, peel them and core them.
- Take out the dough from the packaging, then divide it into 8 triangles.
- Get the apples and put one wedge on top of each triangle, making sure it’s at the small end. Close the engs and place the triangles on the baking dish.
- Melt the butter, then combine it with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Mix these ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture on top of the apple dumplings in the dish. Add the Sprite but only on the sides of the dish and the dough.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, and when done leave them out for 10 minutes.