Tacos are amazing, right? Well, you can now prepare a taco soup that will be one of the fastest recipes you’ve ever tried. It still has all the great ingredients and it’s ready in 25 minutes.
For the soup:
- 1/2 chopped large onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 10-oz can mild enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 4-oz can mild dried green chilies
- 1 cup freshly grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro
- crushed tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- hot sauce
- green onion
- Turn on the stove on medium heat. Prepare a large pot or a Dutch oven.
- Cook the meat until it gets a brown color together with the onion, and remove the extra liquid. Add the garlic, red bell pepper, and the spices. Let it cook for 3 more minutes.
- Next, include the green chilies, kidney beans, enchilada sauce, black beans, salsa, chicken broth.
- Let the taco soup boil and once it does lower the heat.
- Let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Include the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and pepper jack cheese.