The combination of mint, cucumber, and radish in this salad pair so perfectly, you’ll enjoy it every time!
- 1 pound of radishes, any variety
- 1 1/2-2 pounds of cucumbers, the Persian or English varieties is more ideal
- 2 limes
- 2 handfuls of mint
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, use a mandoline to thinly slice the radishes. If you don’t have a mandoline, use a regular knife to cut them as thinly as possible, or, slice them like regular and then cut them into quarters so they don’t overwhelm the salad.
- For English or Persian cucumbers, you can just go ahead and cut them into thin slices with a knife or mandoline. But, if you’re using a regular cucumber, first cut it in half so you can scoop out the seeds before slicing them into half-moons.
- Toss the radishes and cucumbers into a bowl and then zest one of the limes right on top. Then, cut both the limes in half and juice them into the bowl.
- Mix everything and then leave in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to marinade.
- Then, add in the olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Finally, roughly chop the mint, add to the bowl, and lightly toss.