Fried rice salad is not the fastest dish to make, but it’s so delicious. Make it at home following these easy steps.
- 1/2 head finely shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup green peas or shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger root
- 1 tablespoon shoyu
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- vegetable oil
- black pepper
- Wait for the rice to cool down, then place it on a baking sheet. Make sure that you arrange it in one layer.
- Cook the rice for 3 to 4 hours at 150 F degrees.
- When the rice is done, use a deep frying pan and heat the oil to 350 F degrees.
- Cook the rice for 1 minute, then place it on a paper to drain. Add salt to your taste.
- Mix the corn, carrots, cabbage, 1/4 cup cilantro, green peas or edamame, sesame seeds, and green onions in a salad bowl.
- Use a second bowl to mix the shoyu, rice vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger together.
- Add the dressing to the salad and add pepper and salt to your taste.
- Finally, include the fried rice and decorate with cilantro.