It’s fall, which means that pumpkin-flavored drinks and desserts are taking over. From the pumpkin spice latte that you order at your local coffee shop to the pumpkin pie that’s served on Thanksgiving tables, pumpkin is definitely a heavyweight in these months of the year.
Looking for a new twist on a pumpkin-flavored drink? Check out this tasty pumpkin coffee cocktail that’s sure to please!
- 6 parts strong brewed coffee
- 2 parts Fulton’s Harvest pumpkin pie cream liqueur (or similar)
- 1 part half and half
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Grated nutmeg, to taste
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Start off by brewing six ounces of strong coffee. You’ll use this as the backbone of the drink.
- Once you’ve done this, add it into a glass mug. Then, go ahead and add the pumpkin pie cream liqueur and the half and half and stir thoroughly.
- Now, you’ll want to stir the brown sugar into the drink. Depending on how sweet you want this drink to be, you can use either a little or a lot.
- A nice foam should have formed on top of the drink. Sprinkle grated nutmeg and ground cinnamon to give it a beautiful garnish.
Enjoy, and happy fall!