An easy, tasty cocktail recipe is what we all need. It doesn’t matter if you’re preparing it after work, during the weekend or for a holiday. One of the freshest and fastest drinks to make is a grapefruit spritz. It’s a favorite for so many people and perfect for large parties.
The recipe below is meant for 2 servings and takes around 5 minutes to make. The best thing is that you don’t need a cocktail shaker, just two glasses, and the ingredients.
Make sure that you try the grapefruit spritz and share the delight with your friends and family. It’s perfect for all seasons.
- 500 ml sparkling wine
- 60 ml gin
- 120 ml grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- thyme sprigs
- tonic water or soda water
- fresh grapefruit slice
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Top them off with the gin.
- The following step is to add the grapefruit juice.
- Next, add the sparkling wine or Prosecco.
- Finish off by adding soda water or tonic water.
- Use the thyme sprig and fresh grapefruit slice to decorate the glass.