This weekend you can treat your family with the best blueberry bundt cake ever. So soft, tasty, and it even has an amazing vanilla icing on top.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 teaspoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- dash salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix the baking powder, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda together.
- In a mixing bowl combine the granulated sugar with 12 tablespoons butter. Start mixing with an electric mixer, then add the eggs one by one. Beat again.
- Include 2 tablespoons of vanilla and beat again.
- Start adding the flour and sour cream slowly while also beating.
- Finish off by including the blueberries.
- Prepare a 10 or 12″ Bundt pan. Fill it with the batter and bake it in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the vanilla icing. Mix the salt, 1 tablespoon salted butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add the milk slowly and mix it again. Cover the blueberry bundt cake with the icing.