There are two groups of people: those who can’t start the day without breakfast and those who almost never eat it. Whichever group you belong to, you must admit that breakfast is one of the most argued-about topics when it comes to food.
For a long time, cereal has been among the top breakfast choices thanks to their nutritional values and easy preparation. But if you’re not among those who love cereal with milk or yogurt in the morning, we have a solution: delicious granola cups you can make ahead for the whole week!
Granola cups are truly a perfect breakfast treat, especially if you love something sweet and fruity in the morning. You can make a whole bunch over the weekend and fill a few cups with your favorite toppings in the morning during the workweek. Here’s the recipe for the cups and a suggestion for the filling, though you can use anything you want.
- 1 banana
- Honey, ¼ cup
- Vanilla, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Oats, 1 ½ cups
- Greek yogurt
- Fruit and nuts
- Blend a banana and mix with other ingredients from the list (except yogurt, fruit, and nuts).
- Spread the dough in the muffin tin in cup-shape. This amount of ingredients should be enough for 12 cups.
- Put in the fridge for an hour.
- Bake at 375°F for half an hour in a preheated oven.
- Cool and store in a closed jar. Each morning, fill a couple cup with greek yogurt and your favorite fruit of choice.