Crunch bars the perfect combination of sweet milk chocolate with crunchy crisped rice cereal. When they come together, you have an amazing textural sweet that never gets old. The best part is that making them at home could not be easier and you only 2 ingredients to do it! This is the perfect treat to make for parties, but also a fun activity to do at a kids party! This is a completely kid-friendly recipe that doesn’t use the stove at all, so step up a crunch bar station and watch everyone have the time of their lives. And at the end, they can take home their own candy bar!
- Put 16 ounces of regular milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for 30-seconds at a time, and stir well in between until it is completely melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add in 2 cups of crisped rice cereal and incorporate it well into the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into an already greased baking dish and put in the fridge until set, about 30 minutes.
- Once it’s set, cut it into whatever shapes you want and put them in an airtight container. They will last up to 1 month in the fridge!
View this post on Instagram
For your #TuesdayTreat, we've found you a recipe for healthy, no bake, chocolate and peanut butter crunch bars!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Here's the link: http://bit.ly/2MijCM9⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #HealthyTreats #NoBake #Chocolate #PeanutButter #CrunchBars ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #encourageeachother #kindness #strongercommunities #safercommunities #support #neighbourhood #neighbourhoodlove #community #togetherness #OurHood #Planoly