Cooking sheet pan dinners is always the best way to go if you don’t want to clean up a lot after dinner, or really do that much cooking at all. The idea is that everything cooks on the sheet pan in the oven, so all you have to do is lay everything on, season, and cook!
Using proteins like fish is always a good way to go, because they don’t take long to cook and turn out super well every time, just like this sheet pan salmon dinner!
- Start by lining your sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Take out your salmon and put the salmon on the sheet pan.
- Season it with whatever flavors you want, such as salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon. You can also get a little more adventurous with some chili powder, and the zest of a lime to make it really flavorful.
- Then, wash and chop off the ends of asparagus spears and put them on the sheet pan as well. You can give the same seasonings to the asparagus as you did to the salmon.
- Pour olive oil over everything and toss so the salmon and asparagus are both covered.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and dinner is served!