What’s better on a winter day than some warm bread? These easy biscuit bombs are done with refrigerated biscuit dough and are done in just 15 minutes. Go on and bake some up today!
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 16-oz tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 1-inch square cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Set the oven to 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the biscuit dough out of the packaging. Divide it into 8 parts and make small round balls.
- Place 1 cheese cube into each of the biscuit bombs and cover the cheese with dough all around.
- Align the bombs on the baking sheet. Do this with all of the dough pieces.
- Let the bombs bake for 10 minutes, but make sure to check them constantly.
- In the meantime, prepare the topping. Place the butter in a bowl and in the microwave. Microwave it for 30 to 60 seconds until completely melted.
- Add in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Once you take out the biscuit bombs from the oven, add the mixture on top. Finish off with chopped parsley and serve them while hot. Add marinara or any other favorite dipping sauce on the side.