We don’t know about you, but our fall smells like apples and cinnamon! That’s why today we’re sharing this amazing recipe for caramel stuffed apples that will make your home smell incredible and your family asking for more.
They are incredibly easy to make and will become your favorite dessert as soon as you try them. Scroll down for the recipe.
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 caramel candies
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the apples in half and remove the core.
- Place the apples in a baking dish and with melted butter. Add cinnamon sugar over them.
- Pour water into the dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and place 3-4 caramels on top of each apple. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle the chocolate over the baked apples.
- Share with friends and family and enjoy this delicious fall treat!