These addicting, delicious noodles are even better than the take-out version from your favorite Chinese restaurant.
- 1 pound egg or rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Salt to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions given by the manufacturer, but make sure they are still a little chewy when you finish cooking. Drain the noodles and rinse them well with cold water.
- Toss the noodles with an oil of your choice to prevent them from sticking together.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, tahini, peanut butter, honey, ginger, garlic, sriracha, and salt into a creamy sauce. If the sauce seems too thick and difficult to stir, add a teaspoon at a time of cold water.
- Pour the noodles into the bowl with the sesame sauce and toss well to coat each noodle with sauce. Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with the peanuts.