Molten lava brownies are sweet, warm and best served with vanilla ice cream. The total cooking time is 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 1 box brownie mix, 1/2 cup milk chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
- vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge topping
- Set the oven to 400 F degrees and prepare a muffin tin for 12 muffins.
- Mix the butter and chocolate chips together. Place the bowl in the microwave and melt it for 30 seconds.
- Break the eggs and use 3 full eggs and 3 yolks. Whisk them all together.
- Combine them with the brownie mix. Don’t add any other ingredients that are listed on the packaging.
- Start whisking the mixture together until the ingredients are combined.
- You can start adding the butter mix into the brownie mixture. Do it slowly while also mixing all the time.
- Add the batter in the muffin tin, filling it almost full.
- Place it in the oven and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. When the time is up, take the tin out and let the lava brownies rest for a few minutes.
- Take the brownies out of the tin and place them upside down.
- Add the hot chocolate fudge and vanilla ice cream on the plates.